Pregnant, lump under rib cage, pre malignant melanoma, family history of breast cancer

20 years old I have a lump under my right rib cage it s the size of a lemon. It doesn t hurt and it moves around and it s soft it feels like it filled with liquid. I m 12 weeks pregnant. I have a family history of breast cancer my grandmother had breast cancer. I also recently had a premalignent melanoma ( mole ) removed off the right side of my. Back under my shoulder blade about 6 months ago. What could this be? All my bloodwork was good for the pregnancy.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012