Pregnant, lump near anus, hard, tender to touch, inconsistent bowels. Causes for symptoms?

I am 15 weeks pregnant and have noticed I have a small hard pea size lump close to my anus . It hurts and is really hard. I don t think it s a hemroid cause its really hard and is tender. I haven t had any blood in my stool but I have had inconsistency in my bowel movements. Do you have any idea what it is or how I can get rid of it. It s been there for about 3 weeks now and I thought it was going away but recently it s hurting again and seems to be bigger.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012