Pregnant, lump in abdomen, nausea, heartburn. History of ectopic pregnancy. Worried

Hi I am 7 wks pregnant tomorrow. I have a 2.5 yr old but miscarried in may. I ovulated and implanted on my right side. I had some dull pain there at 4 wks so dr did 48hr blood test and said all was normal. I am scared of ectopic. I can feel some sort of soft lump when I lie down on lower right abdomen . Is this the baby or ectopic or something else? All last week I ve had nausea throughout the day, heartburn , wind, tiredness, need to pee etc and my pants are tighter. But since the start I can definitely sense something on my right side. It s christmas eve I don t know what to do as I don t get a scan till 12 wks.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012