Pregnant, lower left abdominal pain, sharp tearing pain. Can I continue working as cabin crew on a flight?

Hi Doc I suffer lower left abdomen pain for 2 wks plus pregnancy. The pain is minor like long cutting pain that strech about 3-4 inches. Prior to pregnancy, I do have cramp pain on left and rite lower abdomen but doc cannot find the reason. But the pain NOW on lower left abdomen is more likea a tearing pain. Am I fit to fly as a Cabin Crew, 1st pregnancy, 35yrs. I hope to continue flying till 25Jun but cannot see doc for now else I must quit according to employment rules. Pls help. Tx.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012