Pregnant, lower back pain, unable to sleep, walk, sit, pelvic pressure, white discharge in urine. Treatment options?

Im 20 weeks and three days pregnant . Ive been having servere lower back pain since about 5:00 pm and its now 11:48pm. My doctor on call told me to go to the birth and delievery room but my husband works an hour away and my mother wont take me. He pain is so bad i cant sleep walk or sit on the toliet. Also i have bad pelvis pressure and have stringy white stuff in my urine with a very bad oder. What do i do?
Asked On : Mon, 14 May 2012