Pregnant, lower back pain, frequent urination, higher fluid level. What is cause?

I am 36.4 weeks pregnant. The last 4 days I have had extreme lower back/tail bone pain . Severe cramps (feels like mentrual) I feel lower pelvic pressure and have dropped ) I have been extremely thirsty and turn have been urinating every 2-3hrs. I have had a good pregnancy no complications, my Obgyn told me I had a higher level of fluid than others at 36 weeks and baby might come early. But last 2 days I have had gooosebumps and chills, what is cause? I m not in a cold environment and I Drink plenty.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013