Pregnant, lower back, abdominal pain, twinges in vagina, light discharge. History of miscarriages. Normal pregnancy symptoms?

hi i am 8 weeks pregnant but expirenced a miscarige 2 months ago so i might be being slightly parinoid i have pains in my lower back and abdomin stronger on my right side and have light twinges in my vagina with light coloured discharge and tingle sensations at the bottom of my feet with often leg and hip pain is this normal ?
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
It is usual to get such symptoms in pregnancy so nothing much to worry.
but keep taking ample amount of water and all medicines on schedule.
visit your gynecologist on time every month as called.
In case you have further questions you can consult me on health care magic forum and i will be happy to help
My URL is
Take care and wish you all the best.
Dr Manisha Jain.