Pregnant, lower abdominal pain, had 2 membrane sweeps, pain in pubic bone. Cure?

i am 38 weeks and 2days ive got alot of lower backpain and what feels like period pain but doesnt feel like contractions because there not regular enough....i have had 2 membrane sweeps and niether have worked i had my last one tuesday 29th may 2012 and since that last one i have had these pains and also a friction burn feeling like something is rubbing on my pubic bone its so painful at times, can you help me please.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012