Pregnant, lower abdomen pain. Took warm shower, no improve. Cure?

Im 30 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Tonight i was having some cramping in my lower belly like menstural cramps so i took a warm shower to try to ease the cramps. But now the cramps seem to radiate to my lower back and i feel slight prusure coming and going in my pelvic bone area. I ve been calling my doctors for everything so im tryin to hold off on calling exspecially if its nothing. Any idea what this is or what i can do to help releave some of the discomfort?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013