Pregnant, low back ache, soft stools. Have lyme's disease. What should I do?

Hi, I am 28 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and have been experiencing low back ache very infrequently, but for about a week or more now. The last 2 days I ve had very soft stools , and today was 2 cases of extremely soft stool/diarrhea-like. I am technically at risk for pre-term labor because baby #1 was born at 35 weeks, so I am getting a weekly injection of progesterin (?) hormone. I was also diagnosed with lymes at about 19 weeks, and have an appointment with infectious disease in one week. What I m concerned about is the new symptom of loose stools now...I just had a OB appointment one week ago, do I make another appt?
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  28 Awaiting Answer