Pregnant, low abdominal pain, irregular contraction. What to do to reduce pain?

Hi, i am 36 years old, and at my 3rd pregnancy.
I have very strong low abd pain, with irregular contraction. I am due for the 27th of May but my previous pregnancies never reach the 40th weeks. The first one was born at 32weeks and the second one at 36weeks.
There is no spotting no blood, but the pain sometimes is so unbearable like something tearing apart inside my belly. I did not have those symptoms with my other pregnancy but i had 3 misscarrege. Two before my first son (2003-4) and one that needed a curettage in 2010
The doctor gave me rest but there is no improvemnt. What i can do to reduce the pain and avoiding putting the baby at risk?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013