Pregnant, low BP, high heart rate on eating, getting up. Normal heart, suspicion of anxiety, prescribed xanax. What could be the cause?

hi this is my first pregnacy ill be 7 months in two weeks the problem is my bp is on the low side also i get a fast heart rate after i eat or whenever i get up i mean i can go to the bathroom and by time i sit back down my heart beats as if i was running its very scary and frustrating ive been to the doctor and hospital several times and they always send me home i even saw a heart specialist who said everything was perfect so the dr said it might be anxiety so they prescribed me 25 mg of xanax but im scared to take it thinking it ll lower my bp even more or ill b too high i dont like the feeling of being high nor do i like the fast heart beats all day everyday what could be wrong with me
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012