Pregnant, light tan stools, discomfort in stomach. Causes for symptoms?

Yesterday and this morning, I ve had bowel movements as usual with one abnormality. They ve been a kind of khaki color, very light tan colored. I m a little bit concerned as this is completely out of the ordinary and came up suddenly. I m wondering if its just some weird pregnancy thing or something more serious. In my own research I ve come up with either gall bladder issues or liver problems, but my only symptom is the light colored stool . I m also experiencing some discomfort in my stomach , but I think that is more than likely to do with the baby growing.
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013