Pregnant, light spotting, cramps. History of abortion. What is happening?

Hi I m currently 6 weeks pregnant I have had spotting which is very light every other day this past week. Today I woke up and it is heavier than itwas. The cramps I am having a constant with the amount of pain that can be tolerated. Its just very scary because I have never had this problem with my previous children that are 10 and 4. I have had one abortion in between those children. Please let me know kind what s husband say it is all in my head and we have been trying to get pregnant for so long........
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013