Pregnant, light red discharge on urinating. Due to mucus plug?

Hi i am 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant i woke in the middle of the night to use the restroom and after i wiped there was a light red sort of pinkish discharge on the toilet paper. I wiped a couple timez and it was still there. But when i woke up to go to the restroom for a second and third time and i wiped it was not there anymore. I dnt feel any pain my Mom.said it could have.been the mucus plug but it was not slimmy like they say it should be
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012