Pregnant, light menstruation, hypothroid, taking thyronorm, trenexa and duphaston, ultrasound report shows sac empty

Hi Doc, I am 4 weeks 4 days pregnant . yesterday i had vaginal bleeding(light). currently i am hypothroid too ( tsh 0.11). My doc has put me on thyronorm 12.5 mcg. I have also been put on Trenexa 500 and duphaston 10 mg. due to vaginal bleeding yesterday my doc got ultrasound done. report stated that sac is empty and no conclusive opinion was stated. rest was reported to be normal. all i am worried is normalcy of my pregnancy. am i hitting to normal pregnancy. worried a lot? Regards pragya
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012