Pregnant, light headed, sweating, chills, nausea. Causes for symptoms?

I am 8 1/2 months pregnant... I was standing in the hallway of work when all of a sudden I became extremely hot and light headed. I went and sat down at my desk where i continued to burn up, sweat, get the chills, and become extremely sick to my stomach . I heaved over a trash can but did not actually throw up. It lasted for about 15 minutes and then calmed down. About ten minutes later it came back but not as serious. I still feel warm now but the stomach portion seems to have subsided. What could be the cause? Is this a serious problem?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012