Pregnant, light headed. Used bleach to clean as family has pink eye infection. Will it cause birth defects?

My daughters and husband got pink eye when I first found I was pregnant and I used water/bleach to wash the floors and soaked their toys with it. Then I felt a little light headed even though I don t think it was a lot of bleach. I don t know if I felt light headed because of the bleach or if the smell just bugged me because I m sensitive to smells right now, and felt light headed instead because I was hungry or something. Anyway I m 5 weeks pregnant so I m wondering if I might have caused a birth defect?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013