Pregnant, light bleeding after sex. No heart beat found in ultrasound. Any other tests required?

Hi, I am supposed to be 11 weeks pregnant. I went in on the 22 because i had some light bleeding the night before after sex. My doctor did an exam and said everything was fine. I asked him to do an ultrasound and he didnt find a heartbeat . and he also did a vaginal, no heartbeat. He also said something like it was measuring at 8 weeks. He did bloodwork, but he thinks the baby is dead. I go back tomorrow for more bloodwork and he is going to compare the levels. Should i ask for another ultrasound?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013