Pregnant, letrozole, Pcos, anal itching, betnovate and hydrozole ointment. Is it safe to use ascard?

HI, Im 5 weeks pregnant . I conceived after 3yrs of my marriage and with a treatment of letrozole . I have PCOS . Finally i made it to pregnancy. My dr gave me ascard75mg and duphaston 10mg BD with a pessary cycologil P/V. My main concern is to use ascard. Is it safe to use ascard? And also im having anal itching for quite some days. I dont know what to do. I sometimes use betnovate and sometimes hydrozole ointment. Plz kindly tell me any lotion that can relief my itching if it happens on anal area or vagina as well. That can be of lower risk to fetus . Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012