Pregnant, less percent of water, position of head wrong. What does it mean?

i am 9 month pregent and 24 years old.i have contiuely check up but now i meet the doctor and they do the sonographu she said that my child s head is up and also in my body i have a decrease the water circulation and the water is only 5%.then after she admit me and next gave me a bottele for incresing the warer.but i have no change in my body and she said me your child head is not going in this position we have to do the operation it right doctor?please give me right solution. i am waiting for your rep.i want o chat with in free cost i have no account.sorry
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012