Pregnant, jaundice and SGPT levels high, stone in gallbladder. How can SGPT be controlled?

i am 7th months pregnant, my wat:-60 kg, ht:- 5 4 i have problem of jaundices my sgpt level was380 in 5th month and now in 7th month sgpt is 130 and also stone in my gallbladder now my question is how - 1. i can control my sgpt before delivery and what i eat for that so that it will come at normal level (sgpt) 2. if it will not be under control than what types of problems will be appear after delivery to me and to my baby. please advice me quickly please..
Asked On : Thu, 5 Jul 2012