Pregnant, itching outside vagina. Relief with candid v3, returned back after stopping. Should I continue medication?

Hi Dr., Mia I am 7months pregnant and got this itch on the outside of my vagina . I started to used candid-v3 and a creme. After using it the first night i got a relief, i used the 2nd tablets 2nights after and it really help, the thing is the itching stopped so i stop using the tablet and creme. Two weeks after the itch start back, i used the last tablet and it stop. Am i supposed to always use this or did i used the v3 incorrectly? Please Reply.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013