Pregnant, iron and vitamin bb12 deficient, have light brown stringy discharge, no pain. Is it normal?

I am going to be 17 weeks pregnant in two days and before I got alittle blood and went to the hospital and baby was ok and cervix was closed, then it stopped and then after that have been getting brown kind of like the end of a period and it lessened. Now I wiped after going to the washroom and I got abit of clear light tan brown stringy gooey discharge but it s not chunks or clots.. no pain either. Is it normal or can I be miscarrying? Did an ultrasound not too long ago and baby was ok. Oh I am iron deficient and vitamin b12 deficient but i m taking prenatal vitamins and extra vitamin b12 pills.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012