Pregnant, intermittent brown discharge, ligament pain, mild abdominal cramping. Treatment required?

Hello, I am not sure if I should go in to a walk in clinic today or wait for my appointment on Monday. I am 14 weeks pregnant and for the past 1-2 weeks I have been noticing a small amount of brownish discharge intermittently. I have had what feels like ligament pain ( stretching ) and very very mild abdominal cramping. It doesn t hurt, but it feels uncomfortable sometimes. I have been trying to rest and I have been scared to do too much around the house. Should I wait until my appointment on Monday or should I go to a walk-in clinic or the emergency room. I want to make sure everything is ok.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jun 2012
Dear Madame

From what i can understand from your complaint, it seems like you have an infection. It is nothing to worry about, but as you are pregnant i think you should see a doctor before your appointment.