Pregnant in third trimester, have dizziness, nausea, vomiting post eating. What could be wrong?

I am 38 weeks and 5 days pregnant and woke up this morning feeling very dizzy, nauseous, and actually ended up throwing up this morning what I had for dinner last night. Could it be possible that it was just some morning sickness or could it be possible that there is something else that s wrong? I haven t had any morning sickness since I was about 22 weeks so this seemed kinda unusual. I ate some breakfast afterwords and drank a glass of water and feel a little bit better but still pretty dizzy and out of sorts.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012