Pregnant, in second trimester, ultrasound showed baby with recessed chin and prominent overbite. Indication of micrognathia?

I am concerned about my baby boy 2D ultrasound at 20 weeks, and my 4D ultrasound at 22 weeks. They both show what seems like a recessed chin and overbite (duck-like upper lip that is really prominent...). It looks nothing like the other ultrasound I ve seen on google...Both baby s father and I are caucasian and have full lips , but no overbite. I am really worried that this might be an indication of micrognathia or something else. Please advice. Best Regards,
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012