Pregnant, in second trimester, have lower appetite compared to first trimester. Is this normal?

i am 13 weeks pregnant i want to ask that is it safe to travel by rickshaw as i have to travel due to job.Secondly my hunger for food that was severe in 1st trimester suddenly ended with the start of 13th week, is it normal to have this?Thirdly i have very severe burning and itching after urination even it lasts for hours , what to do for that and is it affect pregnancy? please answer me m scared as i have a miscarriage 8 months ago.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012