Pregnant, in final trimester, have lots of braxton hicks, thick snot like discharge, brownish pink bits on wiping, cramps. Early labor?

35 weeks pregnant with second baby had clear out 2 weeks ago and lots of braxton hicks but lastnight started losing clear sticky snot like discharge wen wiped then had brownish pink bits in it I think it was my plug but seems to have stopped now but having period like cramps , do u think could be early labour should I sit and wait for other signs or ring labour suite as only 35 weeks not sure wat to do
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012