Pregnant, in final trimester, have completed term, scan showed excess amniotic fluid level, prescribed indomethacin. Is it safe at this stage?

Dear doctor My Wife is 9 months 1 week pregnant now. During scanning they observed Omniotic Fluid index as 17.5 cm. Gynaecologist had advised my wife to take Indomethacin 25mg [Microcid] tablet to take as the fluid level is excess. Please guilde me weather this tablet can be taken at this stage also? Thanks a lot in advance. Awaiting your valuable response Thanks and Regards Jaga
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012