Pregnant, in 5th month, tests show baby with heart problem. What should be done?

when i am 5th month pregency i came to know that my baby had heart problem anotomy tube is closed 90% . I forceble terminated. I spoken with doctors they said if they baby takes birth then also have to do operation then too they is no hopes to survive the baby. termination is correct or did I made a mistake...................................... My doctor said there is a 20% chance to get the same problem again , I am very scaring regarding this. can you please help me how can I come out of this problem
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013