Pregnant, in 3rd trimester, ultrasound report fetal umbilical cord having single loose turn around neck. Harmful for the baby?

hi i am veterinary doctor my name is laila i am pregnant my gestational age is 36 weeks and 6 days according my todays ultrasound report my feotal presentation is cephalic placenta is grade 3 and amniotic fluid is adequate and biophysical profile score is 10/10 cardaic activity and movement is present but feotal umbilical cord is having single loose turn around neck i am so worried that my baby wil dead during in days what i do
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012