Pregnant, in 3rd trimester, have had headaches throughout the term, stomach upset after eating, swollen feet. Is this normal?

I am 31 and a half weeks pregnant, and have had headaches before and throughout pregnancy. The past few days I have just started feeling really bad . Today every time I have tried to eat I have gotten an upset stomach . Also had some diarrhea . I ve had an awful headache, and don t feel like doing anything but sleeping. Even when sleeping I am miserable, I toss and turn and sweat to death, and wake up feeling like I didnt have any sleep. Also my feet have been swollen for a while, the left one more than the right. Sometimes the skin feels like it s bruised it hurts to the touch and makes it hard to get around and do stuff. I have been seeing my OBGYN regularly, and he mentioned my feet at the last appointment, told me to call if they got bigger. I can t tell if they have gotten any bigger or not, they are always big. I don t go back in til the 30th, and I m just trying to figure out if I should go to the doctor early or if this is all normal pregnancy symptoms . It s making it where I can hardly make myself get to work (12 hour midnight shift) because I feel so lousy all the time. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012