Pregnant, in 2nd trimester, baby in breech position, observing decrease in fetal movements. Is this normal?

Hello Doctor, My wife is 26 weeks pregnant . She is observing fetal movements very low in the stomach from the past two weeks. Last U/S was performed on 12th September and visited doctor on 13th September. Everything was normal as said by the doctor. Baby is in breech position. She is also feeling decreased fetal movements from the last two weeks. So my questions are 1) Decreasing fetal movements is normal at this stage or they decreased because of the chance baby might have changed the posotion. 2) Feeling fetal movements at very low in stomach is normal ? or it leads to any complications. Thank in Advance Vamsi
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012