Pregnant, hypothyroidism, on thyroxine, suggested progesterone. Why did TSH level decrease?

my wife 08 weeks pregnent(Second time and first one is 7 years old). she is a patient of hypothyriodism for or last 8 years. she is taking Thyroxine 100 micrograms every day. Our Gyneocologist suggested us progesterone injections weekly one fpr four weeks. In this time i personally send her blood sample to thyrocare. the results are T3:129, T4:14.4, TSH:0.03. my question is why TSH level come down very low ? will the progesteron hormne effect TSH results? what will be the effect of These TSH levels on baby and mother? what to do now?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013