Pregnant, hypothyroidism. Will high TSH affect baby's growth?

Hi, my wife is 16 weeks pregnant now. She has hypothyroid and before pregnancy she was taking 50 mg levothyroxine as recommended by doctor when we initially found out that she had thyroid. Than when she was 5 weeks pregnant her thyroid shot up to 38.5 , so the GP recommended to increase the dose of levo to 100 mg. When she was 12 weeks it was 6.8, so she had to increase the dose again to 150mg. Now in 15 weeks it s come to normal at 2.8. My question is would high TSH during first 3 months of pregnancy had any effect on baby s growth?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012