Pregnant, hypothyroid. At what age of gestation do we hear baby's heart beats?

hiii..i am pregnant & hypothyroidism patient ..according to me my LMP date was 28 may my pregnancy should be 8 week or more on 22 june12 ..but i went for ultasound on same was calculated 6 weeks 1 day n heartbeat didn t i just want to there any problem bczo of thyorid...or my baby is safe...n when i can see my baby;s heart beat..please help me...m so worried what precaution needed for the same..that my baby can come on earth safely with no deficiency.. thnks
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012