Pregnant, how to calculate the exact time of conception. Any advice?

Hi, I am having a little difficulty trying to figure out when I conceived. I know you can never know exactly but to be close enough is fine with me. I am currently 18 weeks pregnant, due March 12th. My LMP was June 5th. I have used many conception calculators and they all say my most probable date of ovulation and was June 19th. Is there any way possible that I could have conceived a week later on the 26th? Thank you for your time reading, advice much needed.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
If you had 28-day cycles prior to conception, you could have ovulated on 18th or 19th of June in all probability. If the length of the cycle was a little longer, the ovulation date would similarly change, but at any time, it is 14 days prior to the due date of the next cycle. So, I think you have understood the strategy behind calculation of ovulation date. Late ovulation does happen occasionally when there is an episodic hormonal disturbance, but is not the usual scene. Hope this helps.