Pregnant, history of successive abortions due to nuchal translucency. Prescribed ecosprin, folic acid. Other preventive measures?

Hello Doctor, My wife was pregnant twice and both the time the time the NT ( Nuchal Transluency) was measured as 4.3 mm and we have to abort the baby. Our all genetic and blood reports came normal. This time i have consultated another doctor and she advised us to take ecosprin along with Folic Acid . Please suggest what more precuations we have to take, she is currently carrying 6 week of pregnancy.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012