Pregnant, history of low bp, thyrodism. Prescribed thyronorm,doxinate. Babys mentalhealth normal?

I am 7 weeks pregnant..As part of medical history I have the problem of low blood pressure and thyrodism.My stamina is dropping very fast and having the problem of vomitting and nausea severely. Gynac prescribed thyronorm 75mg and doxinate. I am worried about baby's mental growth due to thyroid problem. Can you please help me out if I need to take precautions for thyroid issue and also vomitting and nausea is also an issue inspite of taking doxinate. Please suggest.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013