Pregnant, history of duodenum ulcer, GERD, taking ferrous fumarate, getting black stools. Reason and cure?

I have a past history of deodenum ulcer and GERD. I am 14 weeks pregnant and Doctor has prescribed me Ferrous fumarate IP 152mg and Folic acid tablets1500mcg which I take once after food and 500mg Calcium at bed time.Its been 7 days I have been taking the medicines,when suddenly 3 days before I started having black stools and today I'm having pain in my left arm and upper back.What could be the reason. Are there any alternative medicines/replacements that I can take?
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013