Pregnant, high fever, hand chills, sleepiness, stomach cramps, pain without bleeding. Sign of miscarriage?

druing 4 weeks wihtout know of pregnancy , having high fever , Will that do any harm to my baby , Why do i always have this chill feeling on my hand buut after food intake back to norm , and i always feel sleepy and yesterday nite having fever , today feeling abit better ... Is there anything wrong with my baby , there once i quarrel with my hubby/BF I do have some cramp and pain without bleeding , There once my back is having pain too ... Is this a sign of miscarriage , i going for my first check up on 25/05/12 should be ard 6-7 weeks as of now ...
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012