Pregnant, high bleeding, took susten 200, getting brown discharge. Is it normal?

Hi Doctor, I am Tania and I am 33 years old. This is my first pregnancy. My last MP - 14 feb 2013. On 25 th mar 13 my doctor told me at that time I was 5 weeks nd 5 days pregnant. On 5th April 2013 I had light bleeding nd I was scared. My USG was done which was showing my 3weeks 4 days pregnancy and my us report was perfect. Doc prescribed me to take susten 200 (vaginally) thrice daily. After using that medicine I always find brownish
(sticky) discharge. But when I wipe of vagina with a tissue I find absolutely okay. I just want to know whether is it normal or not? Is it the side effect of that medicine? I don't have any physical problem like cramp or pain or vomit.
Kindly reply. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013