Pregnant, high WBC count, abnormal PAP smear. Family history of cervical cancer. Causes for symptoms?

Hi, I am currently 31 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I have had high white blood cells counts my entire pregnancy and a abnormal pap smear . My most recent bloodwork was a WBC of 12.4 AutoNEUT# 9.8 and a NEUT% 78.6. My mother had cervical cancer at a young age and a full hysterectomy. My OBGYN wants to do a byopsy after I have the baby, Can these levels be associated with Cervical cancer? I have not had any other illnesses recently to cause an elevated WBC
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012