Pregnant, high TSH levels. Taking thyronorm, dosage increased. Harmful effects on fetus?

I am 4 months pregnant. And suffering from Thyroid from past 2 years. But 4 months back it was normal and i got conceived. Now I am 14 weeks and done the thyroid test 3 days back. My TSH is showing 4.97. Worring about my baby? Kindly advice, is it effecting my baby and If i am taking medical advice now. will it be helpful. before I was taking thyronorm 50 mcg. 2 days back doctor incresed the dosage. Ask to take 75 mg. Kindly advice on the same.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012