Pregnant, high BP, headaches at the base of my neck, tenderness. Treatment?

I am 34 weeks pregnant have had some high blood pressure just 130/90 and had some headaches . The headaches have been in the base of my neck the last two days my head has hurt base of my head on the right side feels like a sore or what a boil would feel like but on the inside of my head. I even had my husband see if I have a infected hair but I don t. What is it and what can I do? I have been putting ice on it but so very tender.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012