Pregnant, headache, sensitivity to light, stomach cramps, lower back pain. Normal?

hi, i am 36 weeks pregnant and all through my pregnancy i have had problems, however the hospital doesn t want to know. over the last few days i have had a sharp pain in the back of my head, which is causing me horrible headaches and making me sensitive to light, ive also had stomach cramps and lower back pain , i do suffer with Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction , however this is a new pain to which i am now aware of. i am very tired, cant seem to keep much food down or sleep, i am also very swollen around my ankles and wrists. is this all normal for late pregnancy, or should i go see my doctor? thank you in advance.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Jan 2013