Pregnant, having yellow discharge, lower abdominal pains, weakness, fatigue, loose stools. Had heavy white discharge, constipation earlier. Reason?

I am 22 weeks pregnant I have a small amount of yellow on toilet paper when wipe but my underwear always feel wet I ve been having bad lower abdomen pain for 3 weeks and last Saturday had a long line of clear white mucus come when wiped ? What s going on. I feel tiered and week at time and other ready to go even when hurting I can feel baby move still. I feel nasua one moment fine the next . I was constipated for 3 days but have had loose stools for two days
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012