Pregnant having white sticky discharge, pink spotting after urination, bitter taste in mouth. Why such weird symptoms?

Hi doctor. I m 38 weeks pregnant. I have been having some weird symptoms since morning. First a sticky white discharge , afternoon saw some pink spotting after urination . Now I saw some brown spotting. Spotting is mild. I also started feeling some bitter taste in mouth which would not go away what ever I do. Do I need to be worried? I have my doc check up early tomorrow. Can I wait till then or do I need to rush to EE? Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012
The pinkish sticky white discharge is show, that is a sign of pre- labour.
If you start getting contractions or you have frank fluid passing per vaginum that is leaking, you need to rush to EE.
Or else get yourself checked tomorrow.
Just monitor you baby's movements.
Take care,
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti