Pregnant. having weak choriodecidual reaction. Was on HCG, Progesterone injection. Now on vaginal progesterone capsules. Will there be complications?

There is spotting since last 10days. i am in my 6th week of pregnenacy. I have been told that the choriodecidual reaction is week. i have been given hcg injection twice and Progesterone injection once...and next progesterone in next few days. i am using vaginal progesterone capsules since then. will the bleeding stop and will my baby be ok? will is have a miscarraige if bleeding doesn't stop.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013